HP Envy 17 3D Review by dheeraj jain. HP has launched its New premium notebook range the 15.6-inch Envy 15 and the 17.3-inch Envy 17 3D. The HP 3D laptop Envy 17 has the aluminum silver deck body like MacBook Pro and a new 3D feature. The dimensions are 16.4 x 10.7 x 1.3 inches thick and Weight is 3.41 kg. HP Envy 17 features 17.3-inch Full HD High brightness display with 1920×1080 pixels screen resolution. It has Shutter glasses for 3D viewing.
The HP Envy 17 features a 4.3 x 2.7 inch touchpad. HP 3D laptop Envy 17 is very comfortable to use having great features like Pinch to zoom functionality, three finger swipe, scrolling of two finger. There is no separation between the left and right mouse button functionality that count as drawback of touchpad. The Envy 17 3D is powered by 2.2 GHz Intel Core i7 processor with 8GB RAM which is upgradable to 16GB.
The Envy 17 comes with Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64 Bit operating system. The Advantages are High overall peformance and graphics with the attractive desgin and the main disadvantage, there is no automatic graphics switching and Heavy and bulky. The HP envy features a 6-cell Lithium-Ion powerful battery life. Price of HP Envy 3D is up to 93,550. HP Envy 17 features are as following:
HP Envy 17 3D Specifications:
- OS: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64 Bit.
- Processor: Intel Core i7-2670QM 2.2 GHz.
- Display: 17.3 inch 16:9, 1920×1080 pixel.
- RAM: 8GB Upgradable to 16GB.
- Hard Drive: 750GB.
- Graphic Card: AMD Radeon HD 7690M XT.
- Video Memory: 1GB.
- Wi-Fi: 802.11a/b/g/n.
- Wi-Fi Model: Intel Centrino Ultimate-N 6300 AGN.
- Touchpad Size: 4.3 x 2.7 icnhes.
- Dimensions: 16.4 x 10.7 x 1.3 inches.
- Weight: 3.41 kg.
- Price: price of HP Envy 3D is up to 93,550.