Sony has launched two new 3G Tabs in India, Sony Tablet S and Tablet P. The new Sony Tablet S comes with 9.4-inch LCD TFT capacitive touchscreen of 16M colors with the resolution of 800 x 1280 pixels. Sony Tablet size is quite similar to the Apple’s mac tablet. The Sony tablet P has 5.5-inch LCD display, it comes with the design of Dual screen. The Sony Tablet S runs on the new Android v3.2 Honeycomb operating system.
The Sony Tablet S is powered by the Dual-core 1 GHz NVIDIA Tegra 2 T20 Processor and with 1 GB of RAM. The dimensions are 241.2 x 174.3 x 10.1 mm thick and Weight is 625 gms. Android Honeycomb Tablets has a powerful camera of 5MP camera to click pictures with the ease and it also include a secondary camera for video calling. The Tablet is well design, the fast and smooth web browsing and the First Play station Tablet ever as well.
Sony Tablet S Specifications:
- OS: Android OS, v3.2 (Honeycomb).
- Processor: Dual core, NVIDIA Tegra 2.
- Sensors: Accelerometer, gyro, compass.
- Dimensions: 241.2 x 174.3 x 10.1 mm.
- Weight: 625 g.
- Display: 9.4 inches TFT capacitive touchscreen.
- RAM: 1GB.
- Speed: HSDPA, 14.4 Mbps; HSUPA, 5.76 Mbps.
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, DLNA.
- Primary camera: 5 MP, autofocus.
- Colors: Black.
- Battery: 5,000 mAh, Standard Li-Ion battery.
- Sony Tablet S Price is Rs. 33,990.